Comablack replied

584 weeks ago

So after limbus tonight. I get kicked out of the game. says my POL version update failed… do i need to uninstall and reinstall? Or did i actually beat the entire game?!?! Help me out!

Comablack replied

584 weeks ago

and it also will not let me go to any web address that is connected to play online or square enix…. thought that was kind of weird… but every other web address works just fine.

Elliondrk Default replied

583 weeks ago

Do you have a software firewall installed on your PC?

Also, try disabling Windows Firewall.
Victory or death!

Comablack replied

583 weeks ago

I can get everything else to run but FFXI and any square enix web page…. its so strange lol I do have firewalls up. will try that

Comablack replied

583 weeks ago

man its really odd that i can get everything to work except POL ans SE. I uninstalled POL and am trying to reinstall right now. Sometimes install will start and some times it wont. Im in the Download stage right now. Im sure once it is done downloading it will quit on me on the install. That seems to be the way it has been acting.

Comablack replied

583 weeks ago

I have tried everything…. does anyone recomend a system restore? LOL i dont know where else to go with this.

Elliondrk Default replied

583 weeks ago

Try restarting your network connection at the modem or wireless router if you're utilizing wireless. Sometimes firewalls and routers do a crazy thing that makes PoL and other SE related stuff think that you're logging in from a completely off the wall place.
Victory or death!
Please log in to post a reply.