Demonjustin Admin replied

611 weeks ago

General Rules

Respect other players.
No RMT.
Third-party tools are ok so long as they don't hurt other players.(Example, Windower)
Do not intentionally do anything that could potentially harm other players.
If there are problems with another ls member please tell a sack holder. Previous fights in the linkshell have led to people leaving over childish, or foolish, reasons.
Do not abuse the linkshell.(Example, only putting on a pearl when you need something, then leaving again shortly after)

Sackholder Rules

If you are a sackholder I trust you to keep a level head and sort things out if need be.
I trust you to add whomever you wish to the linkshell, no need to ask, once you have a sack that is your choice.
Do not remove anyone from the linkshell without first getting 2 other sackholders(including myself) to agree with you that it should be done.

Forum Rules

Post anything you want so long as it is not offensive. Please do not fight on the forums, you may talk, debate, and share opinions. But out right fighting for no reason is a no no.

Event Rules

Rules for vary variy between what the event is. A few example rules in general however Empyrean Weapon building, Relic Weapon building, and Sky/Sea farming.

If building an Emp, rules for lotting are all items free lot except the items needed for the Emp. These items will be locked to whomever is making the Emp. This person shall not lot on other items outside of these.

If building a Relic, rules are that anyone who is kind enough to assist with them receives the same kindness in return. Help them farm for their Relic/Mythic/Emp, help them with paying them back as if it were a loan. No matter how you do it, please return the favor.

If building Sky/Sea pops, rules are that anyone farming the items for popping should get to choose what they wish from drops, 1 item may be locked to them, or nothing if they so choose. This is to help not promote greed of items while giving everyone incentive to help make pops or to make themselves one. Anything not taken for use should be sold and the money made from selling should be distributed to everyone who participated.

Side Note:Any of these rules for events may be changed or circumvented so long as the majority(75~90%) of participants agree on it.(Example, someone is making Masamune, they require +1/2 legs, and ask for seals/Balance Jewels from C-C. So long as others agree with it, it is allowed to be lotted on by the person making said Masamune)

Player Interactions

Remember while you are in this ls you represent part of the linkshell, and should act appropriately. By this I mean I want no disrespect, no insulting, and no rude or otherwise inappropriate conduct, as it reflects badly not only on yourself, but on the linkshell as well.

Within the linkshell I expect everyone to act maturely on an argumentative level, by this I mean no starting fights, arguing with others about things (especially personal) or otherwise disruptive behavior is unacceptable, and will result in punishment.

If you have a problem with another member of the linkshell, tell me or a sack holder. It is not acceptable behavior to duke it out in the middle of the linkshell, or in other areas, if I deem the problem worth attention, or another sack holder does, it will be handled, and in the worst scenarios, someone will be leaving the linkshell. If the person reporting another member of the linkshell, is in fact a sack holder, report to me directly instead and I will handle it as soon as I can. If 3 sack holders agree someone is being disruptive in the linkshell, I will be forced to remove them, as it is by my own rules. This is in place to make sure no bias opinion or grudge can be held by me or another member of the linkshell, and remove them, or stop their removal, for said reason.

The reason for all this is because the idea of this linkshell is not only to progress our characters and play the game together, but also to create a community of friends, willing to work with one another and play the game together all the same. With people acting rude, insulting, or in some was disruptive, it is much harder to do this, and can even drive a wedge between members, which is the exact opposite of the goal this linkshell strives to achieve. So please do follow these rules, as they are to help preserve the peace in the linkshell.

last edited 607 weeks ago by Demonjustin

Mikumaru replied

611 weeks ago

This may sound strange since i have been fairly absent the past month but:
Events can/would/will be more frequent when ppl partake . While somethings are a grind or seem to have little to no reward , sometimes the team work or challenge make it fun and thus is the reward . As some ppl in the LS can tell you , not all Lv75 EG is now easy or a 100% win @ 99 . Fights such as Kirin , Al'Taieu Jailers/AV , Proto-BioMech Weapons , and so on still pose a considerable challenge for ~8 or even more Lv99 Players . Not only that but alot of these fights require team work and a well devised strategy , something long missing from Higher Level Content (see abyssea and VW) , that doesnt revolve around Spamming Cure 6 , Temp Items , Procs (in fact , most of this content doesnt have procs) , or require DDs to have an Epic (read Emp/Relic) Weapon to be useful . Most of these things offer situational/Macro gear , but these things also help make a good player great or raise your DMG to that next Tier . If you Desire events on a regular basis or desire help with something , the only way to do that is constantly showing up and helping others .
i apologize for this wall of text .
Miku
*First in , Last home . Death before dishonor .*
This topic is locked. You cannot post a reply.